Chicago Criminal Defense Lawyers
Attorneys John W. Callahan, Ltd.
The law firm of John W. Callahan, Ltd. defends clients charged with DUI, drunk driving, white collar crimes, theft, and other crimes in the Chicago area. Our firm's lawyers, John W. Callahan, Ltd., have handled several high profile cases and routinely take cases that other attorneys send their clients to jail on.
For more information about our criminal defense practice, contact our law offices in Schaumburg, Naperville, or Chicago. Call 1-877-335-6697 to speak with criminal defense lawyers John W. Callahan, Ltd. within minutes. We offer a free consultation.
- A Primer on Obtaining Driving Privileges through Formal Administrative Hearings
- Class X Felony Drug Charges in Illinois
- Groundbreaking Illinois Law Mandates Forwarding of Rape Kits to Crime Lab
- Maintaining DUI Charges in Illinois
- New Restrictions on Sex Offenders Moving Through Legislature
- Synthetic Marijuana, Illegal in Illinois
- 2011 Chicago and Cook County DUI Arrest Statistics
- Cook County Students and DUI
- 2012 Chicago and Cook County DUI Arrest Counts
- 2013 Not Guilty Verdict For Woman Charged With Felony Theft
- Medical marijuana means possible changes to Illinois’ zero tolerance laws?
- Chicago law enforcement cracks heroin supply chain
- DUI checkpoints, social media and Illinois state law
- What to do after getting charged with a DUI in Illinois
- Man faces charges for aggravated DUI after collision
- Illinois DUI offenders may no longer immediately lose driving privileges