How to Protect Your Rights

When accused of a crime, the first step in making certain your rights are protected is to enlist an experienced criminal defense attorney.

At the law offices of John W. Callahan, Ltd., we encourage you to take this step immediately. We will take strong action to challenge any mistakes that law enforcement officers or the prosecution has made. Police have been known to go too far, sometimes overstepping their authority. Similarly, prosecutors can overreach in their charging decisions and the evidence they try to use. Let us confront them on your behalf.

We Won't Let Your Rights be Trampled Over

To put the experience of our lawyers on your side, it is important to call us at 1-877-335-6697 to talk with us . You can also e-mail us.

We do not take the easy way out. We won't just enter a guilty plea for you and walk away. Instead, we'll challenge the prosecution's case every step of the way, fighting to protect your rights.

John W. Callahan, Ltd. are committed to winning, not losing. Our goal is not just to keep you out of jail, but to keep your record clean as well. We take the time to intelligently examine your case for every opportunity that may allow us to make our goal a reality.

Our confidence in our abilities stems from our record of overcoming all obstacles, including:

  • Cases that numerous other lawyers turned down because they believed they were impossible to win. We have won such cases.
  • Cases in which the accused has signed a confession or "voluntary statement." We have had the confessions suppressed and emerged with the win.
  • Cases in which the accused has already pleaded guilty to the crime. We have had the plea vacated in these cases and have come out successful.

We want you to have hope. No matter what crime you have been accused of, no matter what challenge stands in the way, no matter what… we are here to protect your rights.

Call us at 1-877-335-6697 to speak within minutes an experienced criminal defense attorney serving Schaumburg, Chicago and the surrounding parts of Illinois.