Juvenile Sex Crimes

Has your child or a minor that you care about been accused of sexual assault or some other sex crime?

We encourage you to get in touch with us as soon as possible. At the law offices of John W. Callahan, Ltd., we want our attorneys to get involved before DCFS gets involved. We would prefer to get involved even before the police come into the picture. The sooner we get started, the more opportunities we may be able to find.

To speak within minutes about juvenile sex crime charges with an experienced lawyer, call us at 1-877-335-6697 today. You can also e-mail our firm for help.

No matter what point you are at in your juvenile sex crime case, you can be certain that we will dedicate ourselves to protecting your child from all the negative consequences that may come with a conviction. John W. Callahan, Ltd., attorneys believe in fighting to keep your child's record clean.

Did You Know That a Juvenile May Be Forced to Register As a Sex Offender?

Regardless of a child's status as a juvenile, a sex crime conviction may lead to being a registered sex offender. Although in some cases a judge may be able to remove a minor from the registry after counseling or detention, this should not be counted on. It is not a guarantee. Our lawyers prefer to approach cases with the mindset of preventing negative impacts from happening, rather than trying to fix them after they've happened.

From cases involving children getting carried away while playing doctor and being accused of lewd contact to matters of teenagers accused of rape, our team is here to fight to protect your child's future from the damage that could be done by these charges.

Our attorneys are available to provide juvenile sex crime defense for people in Chicago, Schaumburg and the surrounding parts of Illinois.

Standing Up for Juveniles in Sex Crime Cases

If you have a child or you care for another juvenile who has been accused of sexual assault or any other sex crime, our attorneys can help. We are here to stand up for the rights of your child. Call our firm at 1-877-335-6697 to speak within minutes with a lawyer about any sex crime case involving a juvenile.