Barrington DUI Arrest – Where do I go to court?

Posted by John Callahan | Feb 27, 2016 | 0 Comments


If you have been arrested in Barrington, Illinois for a DUI you might need to know where you will be required to appear in court.  Almost the entire northwest suburban area is brought to the 3rd District Court House in Rolling Meadows.  The criminal court building is located off of Euclid Avenue about one mile east of Route 53.

When you are arrested for a DUI in the northwest suburbs such as Barrington or Schaumburg you need to take active steps to prevent your license from being suspended.  The only way to do that is to file a Petition to Rescind the Statutory Summary Suspension.  If you do not file a Petition to Rescind the Statutory Summary Suspension, you will not be able to beat the suspension.

Once the suspension has been dealt with in court, you need an aggressive DUI lawyer to fight for your rights and try to prevent a DUI conviction.  The best way to do this is to attack the state's case and attack the police officer's testimony.  Remember, the burden is on the state to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  It is not your job to prove your innocence, it is the state's job to prove you guilty and we give it everything we have to try to prevent that from happening.

If you have been arrested in Barrington or Arlington Heights or any of the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, feel free to contact an experience DUI lawyer who has won hundreds of DUI trials for his clients.

Posted by DUI Lawyer John W Callahan

About the Author

John Callahan

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. You may also never get a second chance to preserve your freedom if faced with criminal or DUI charges. If you are currently facing criminal charges, contact the law offices of John W. Callahan to protect you, your rights and your freedom. ...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment