Heroin drug arrest or drug charge in Chicago or Cook County.

Posted by John Callahan | Dec 18, 2013 | 0 Comments

What do I do if my son has been charged with a heroin offense in Cook County, Illinois?As a criminal defense lawyer who has handled hundreds of drug charge cases successfully, if you have a son who has been charged with a heroin offense in Chicago or Cook County Illinois, there's much we can do to help.First, the number one priority in these cases should be to assist your son or daughter in getting the treatment that he or she needs to get clean and off of this drug. I always tell my clients and their parents that I will deal with the criminal charge but you need to take care of your body and your addiction. By the time a person is arrested on the west side of Chicago for a heroin charge, you can feel pretty comfortable that they have a heroin problem and that this is not their first time using the drug. Facing that fact is normally very easy for the parents, but not easy for the client.Second, I will deal with the criminal charge by aggressively representing your son or daughter in the Cook County court system to try to minimize the government's involvement in his or her life. My philosophy is that your family should be the ones deciding what is best for your son or daughter and we make every effort to try to minimize government involvement via jail or probation.If your son or daughter has been charged with a felony heroin arrest, feel free to contact my office to discuss his or her case.

About the Author

John Callahan

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. You may also never get a second chance to preserve your freedom if faced with criminal or DUI charges. If you are currently facing criminal charges, contact the law offices of John W. Callahan to protect you, your rights and your freedom. ...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment