I live outside of Illinois but I was arrested for DUI in Illinois

Posted by John Callahan | Jul 11, 2013 | 0 Comments

DUI lawyer John Callahan and criminal defense lawyer Michael Norris can help you if you live in state outside of Illinois but were arrested for a DUI in Illinois. I get calls from people every day who live in either California, Iowa, Wisconsin or Indiana who were arrested for a DUI while in town for a business meeting or were in town for a convention of some sort. What should you do if you don't live in Illinois but were arrested for a DUI while visiting the state? You should immediately file a petition to rescind the statutory summary suspension and retain an excellent DUI lawyer immediately. This should prevent your license from being suspended in your home state. In addition, DUI lawyer John Callahan can often arrange to have your court case moved so that it is more convenient for you to come in to court on a date that works with your schedule.

About the Author

John Callahan

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. You may also never get a second chance to preserve your freedom if faced with criminal or DUI charges. If you are currently facing criminal charges, contact the law offices of John W. Callahan to protect you, your rights and your freedom. ...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment